Contact Us

107 South Holland Street
P.O. Box 65
Edinburgh, IN 46124-0065
Get Directions


Browse All |  Ask A Question
Results 1-3 of 3
How do I get utility service put in my name?
You need to come into the office, fill out a service application, pay a meter deposit and bring photo identification.
Who do I contact to have utility lines (water, sewer, electric) located before I dig on my property?
You will need to contact Indiana Underground at 1-800-382-5544 two days before you dig. You can also go to their website at
What payment options are available for the utility bills?
Many options are available for payment, including automatic draft, online payments, mail, debit or credit card. Cash payments can also be made by visiting the utility office. If you have difficulty paying your bill you may contact the utility office prior to disconnection date to set up payment arrangements.
Results 1-3 of 3